If you or someone you know is facing Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or another chronic illness, it’s never too early to put financial plans in place.
Join us as Sherri Goss, CFP with Rosenberg Financial Group discusses:
- Describe how caregiving affects finances.
- List the legal and financial documents caregivers should put in place.
- Prepare for useful discussions about financial decisions and planning.
- Identify steps to lower the chances of financial abuse and fraud.
- Begin to create a backup plan in case you can no longer provide care.
This is a virtual program. Login information will be sent upon registration.