Healthy Changes for Living with Chronic Conditions – Free Virtual Session
Register by August 16 to join this six-week program from August 31 – October 5 to help you better manage your health and enjoy a healthier life! Living Well will help you take charge of your life and learn new healthy habits.
You will participate in a group Zoom call once per week for six weeks and review workshop materials with others in your group during each call.
- August 31 – October 5
- Tuesdays from 10 am – 12 pm
- Class meets via Zoom
- All materials will be mailed directly to you at no cost
Living Well workshops will teach you:
- Tools and techniques for pain management
- Problem solving and stress management techniques
- How to make action plans and set goals
- Decision-making steps
- How to communicate better with doctors and loved ones
- How to increase physical activity and exercise
- Healthy eating habits
For questions, please contact Dana at DHeyl@atlantaregional.org or (470) 631-6015.